Skip to content
Friday, 3 May 7:00 – 10:00 pm &
Saturday, 4 May 11:00 – 5:00 pm
Conditions for 2019 visual artists, artisans and performing artists:
- APPLICATION DEADLINE April 15 at midnight.
- All visual art and artisan’s art must be an original work(s) created by the submitting artist.
- All two dimensional art must be submitted in a suitable format for hanging. (framed or dry mounted and not taped). The festival will provide suitable hooks for hanging all work(s).
- Artists display cases may be used depending upon space limitations.
- Two dimensional visual art will be displayed on 4 ft x 8 ft peg boards. Artists will have 2 options for the amount of space they wish to rent:
1) full space (4 ft x 8 ft) for $30
2) half space (4 ft x 4 ft) for $15
- Fees paid at the door when you come to set up on Friday.
- Large works outside of these dimensions will considered if space is available. Easels to be provided by artist.
- Tables will also be available for 3 dimensional pieces.(limited availability and by prior arrangement only)
- Artisan’s table fee will be $30 for the 1.5 days.
- The board or table fee is waived for those artists/artisans who contribute a piece of their work, valued at the board/table fee price or greater, for our raffle. We would encourage all visual artists and artisans to contribute to the raffle as the money raised from this is needed to ensure the festival continues next year.
- Sale of works at the show is possible only if artist is in attendance or leaves a business card. The Festival will not accept payments for any works. It is important that artists leave their business cards with their works so interested buyers may contact them during or after the show.
- Any insurance coverage relating to all works and equipment in the Envision festival must be obtained and born by the submitting artists.
- Applying early submission will help to ensure your spot.
- Set up time is 12:00 noon – 4:30 pm on Friday, 3 May
- Take down time is 5:00 – 6:00pm on Sat 4 May.
- Artisans must bring their own table covering.
- Artisans will be located on the main floor of the Centre with the visual and performing artists. It will be noisy.
- Performing Artists: a) all sets will be 20 minutes b) sound system will be provided by Quest Musique c) small honorarium is offered